We are happy to welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay at the Sarson inn. To ensure that all our guests have a peaceful stay you are asked to respect our house rules.
- Upon arrival at Sarson inn all guests have to check in providing a valid document (identity card or passport).
- Guests can check in after 14 pm and must leave their room by 10 am.
- If you made a room reservation you pay for the number of nights you made the reservation for.
- Please turn in your money and all your valuables for safekeeping. We take no responsibility for the things that were not turned in.
- All non-residing visitors must report at the check-in desk.
- The entrance is open 0-24.
- Night rest is between 11 pm and 7 am.
- All guests have to respect privacy, peace and safety of other guests and neighbours.
- Smoking inside the premises is not allowed.
- Only pets that have been reported at the arrival or while making a room reservation are allowed to stay at the inn.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct inside and around the inn. In case of an accident you take your own responsibility.
- Guests should take care of the rooms they occupy. In case of any damage you will have to cover the expenses.
- Guests are asked to hold on to the room key. In case of its loss you will have to cover the expenses for the new lock.
- Please do not litter around the inn.
- If you do not follow the house rules you will be asked to leave.
- Please contact the owner for all additional information or if you have any complaints.